Sunday, August 25, 2013

Geek Credentials


A friend asked me which Star Trek actors and/or characters I would consider myself to be a fan of.  It’s really awkward to say that you are a fan of someone when you have met them and worked with them, but not impossible, and I certainly haven’t met all of them yet!  Characters are fair game.  I’d rather keep the focus on the actors rather than characters, but here it is for the record:

I am
An enthusiastic Captain Kirk fan 
(yes, both Shatner and Pine)
A Nimoy and Zach fan
Dax rocks my world – Best.  Alien.  EVER.  And Terry who is Real
You can call me a Peggster any day
Nana, Armin, Rene, Max and Andy – creative geniuses and good people
Sir Patrick
Mischievous Jonathan who laughs
Brent, he of the silver-dollar sized pancakes with syrup on the side
Captain Kate
Robbie with a noble heart
Scott who had preemies and kind words
Sid, a true gentleman
And that ivory angel with a shotgun called … Enterprise

If I did not mention an actor or a character, I probably like them anyway.  However, a few have made me understand why fairy tale parents leave their children in Dark Forests.


And you?

2 comments:

  1. Since I am a fan of most all of the main actors from the shows I would like to name some of the guests or reoccurring actors.

    Here are 5 of my favs in recent memory:
    1.Benedict Cumberbatch(STIDarkness)Khaaaaaan
    2.Michelle Forbes(STTNGen)Ro Laren
    3.Christopher Plummer(ST6) Chang
    4.Mark Lenard (Spocks poppa) Sarek
    5.Ricardo Moltalban (TOS&ST2)Khaaaaaaan!

    Deep cut choice: extra credit
    6.Robert Lansing (TOS) Gary 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, Cumberbatch is growing on me, as an actor, not any character in particular!

    ReplyDelete