Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Goals of My Blog

Why I write (aka my goals for this blog):

·         ~ Showcase interesting articles, interviews and other media about actors associated with all the various Star Trek’s.  I want to provide a place online where content trumps a pretty cover picture.  Basically, I got tired of going to fan sites and wading through the drool of fanboys and fangirls.  I have met and worked with many of the Star Trek actors and know many of them are MUCH MORE than pretty faces.  So, this is for them and the people who appreciate that.

·         ~ Give interested people a place to read and discuss profound topics not generally found elsewhere online that are important to them and to the actors of Trek

·         ~ Enact my role as a catalyst to provide meaning to people’s lives and provide role models and guides for the journey that we are all on together.

·         ~ To wax eloquent on some of my personal eclectic interests and give voice to my desire to make a difference in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment