Thursday, September 19, 2013

Those Who Dream

"Those who dream by night
in the dusty recesses of their minds
wake in the day to find
that all was vanity;
but the dreamers of the day
are dangerous men,
for they may act their dreams
with open eyes
and make it possible." 

~ T.E. Lawrence

Hold onto your dreams.  I feel today as if I am awakening from a ten year sleep, where I allowed my dreams to slip through my fingers.  What I thought was my dream a decade ago was not what I thought would be.  Create the life you want.  Know yourself.  Hold onto those things that make you who you are.  Never stop striving for authenticity.  Never give up working to be the best "you" possible.  Do what you were meant to do, live out the reason you are here on this planet at this time.  Dream big.  Be a dangerous man or woman today.  Dream your vision into life.




No comments:

Post a Comment