Saturday, November 30, 2013

Letters of Note - the book, addendum

It appears that I did not see a little link over on the side of the Letters of Note website regarding how to order the book.  It appears that my US-centric thinking took over and I assumed that since it is not available in the US until May, that it was unavailable everywhere.  It turns out that our lucky UK friends can already buy the book!  Now I understand why the actor who shall not be named had one - since he was in England, it all makes sense now.  I am suitably chastised.

Here is more information -   http://www.lettersofnote.com/p/the-book.html

Well, time to run.  I am off to Trader Joes, the bookstore (to make my Christmas list!), and the movies.  Sounds like a nearly perfect night. The only thing that would make it more perfect would be if I were going with someone special - in a not-hanging-out-with-my-kid-on-a-Saturday-night kind of way :)



No comments:

Post a Comment